Saturday, May 18, 2013

Project Metamorphosis Inspiration: "Sunshine" Part II

Bad news everyone... worldwide mail seems to have gone insane as most of my supplies have been taking too long to arrive. I have no choice but to delay the new collection a little more! I have a few pieces ready but my original plan was to launch a single consistent line at once. I know Summer is almost here but I'm still sticking to my plan. So I'm working with what I have...

(Disclaimer: Please note that I've found these images through the Internet and they are not my own; all credits go to their rightful owners.)













These pictures do not only inspire me to create more than I can manage but also make me feel quite nostalgic. I miss Summer and warm weather so much; we've had such a tough Winter this year yet it seems it won't be enough! Seriously Spring, go home 'cause you're drunk.

Alas, enjoy the weekend people! And be sure to keep an eye on my Facebook page as I will try to update it with yummy sneak peeks throughout the next couple of weeks!


Butterfly wishes,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...