Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back to College

Although it was nice to spend two entire weeks at home recovering from surgery and chilling, it is good to be finally back to real life - I'm not so happy about the routine, but oh well. Anyhoo... I'm only missing about 6 weeks of academic rushing until I finally get on summer vacation. Ah, Summer! I feel I can almost touch it!

I am also back to Wilwarin Designs at full force. Been taking care of more orders than I could expect (for my delight), however, my latest supply shipments are taking a really long time to arrive, which means that the new collection's launch might have to be delayed... I''ve got huge plans but so little time and so many obstacles. Sad face.


A little note: since tomorrow is a holiday in Portugal, this week's orders will only be sent out next Thursday (2nd May). Thanks! 


Butterfly wishes,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...