Friday, May 31, 2013

Peeking on Project Metamorphosis I

With less than 3 weeks left for the end of the school year (and of all the academic projects and works which have been tormeting me to the marrow!), time to work on the new collection has been much smaller than I would want it to be. I know I've been a little quiet but I've never stopped playing with my brand new beads and golds and stones, even if slowly...

I am aiming to launch the new collection on June 8th (during the whole weekend). It's only a week away! ❤


Wishing everyone an awesome weekend! Sadly I'll spend mine finishing a landscape planning project for the Alto Douro Wine Region. It is a breathtaking place in the mountainous north of Portugal and listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. I may write about it here and post some pictures of my own another day soon. :)

Butterfly wishes,
Ana ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...