Saturday, May 11, 2013

Enchantment and New Beginnings

Image found @ Tumblr. Source unknown.

"Luna has now moved into Gemini - so many of you may feel torn between catching up with friends & working. This is because the asteroid Athena (the archetype of the Golden Heroine) was conjunct the Sun over yesterday's new moon. The next two weeks as the moon waxes to full offer a magnified opportunity for abundance for those projects which are aligned with your deepest values...thanks to the recent new moon Solar eclipse in Taurus. So do take this fecund opportunity to set your conscious intent into the matrix of co-creation."

Call me superstitious or tell me it's only coincidences, but I am increasily amazed by astrology and ancient wisdom. And Tanishka Tantrica from The Moon Woman couldn't be more correct as she typed her most recent moon guidance. Her speech totally matches my today's mood.

This week, I'll have 3 different deadlines for my Master's: a territorial development group project, a landscape recovery individual project and a test for a subject which hasn't even hosted any theoretical lectures (what the hell am I supposed to study again?). Everything is going kind of  s l o w l y  because these are quite complex projects and, to make things even worse, my ADHD mode will sometimes kick in and I'll find myself trying to do everything at the same time - and screwing it all up. I'm going through a major struggle to focus on a single task and just get on with it all. How. Frustrating.

I had planned, together with my boyfriend and his mother, to visit a medieval faire this afternoon. Also, a friend is hosting a dinner for his birthday tonight. This morning right after I woke up, I found myself debating and trying to decide whether I should attend both appointments or stay home working. After a long moment of pure frustration, I've decided to skip the faire (which ends tomorrow), work as much as I can through the afternoon and call it a day with friends I haven't met in months. I hate having to cut on things I love to do because of college. It feels like it is the only thing I keep on doing lately.

On the other hand, my heart and the other half of my mind have been with Wilwarin Designs and the big change my small business is about to face. I'm super excited for the transformation and feeling really inspired to walk a path of uniqueness and self-expression. I will definitely work hard for this dream to turn lovely reality as the Maiden grows to awaken and bloom in abundance and fulfillment!

Sneak peek: it all begins with a clutter of young ideas...

Butterfly wishes,
Ana ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...