Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Treasury List: Escape to Nature

Today I bring another collection of pretties I found on Etsy. This time I was searching for some late winter woodland inspiration; the grace of awakening forests, freshly regrown canopies and the smell of earth reborn... very small details which, as we can see when we look closer, are no more than signs of Nature's own magic! Lots of earthy tones and touches of fresh green in this one...


Since I'm writing about this, I'd like to take the chance and thank all the people who've been featuring me and my items in their breathtaking and original treasuries. I had never been included in so many treasury lists in so little time! Slowly I can see my shop grow - and that's thanks to you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. 

With that said, I hope you guys enjoy this collection of mine and that you're having a fabulous weekend too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...