Friday, March 1, 2013

Home Sweet Home...

Every new year it's a new life, they say. And in my case, I couldn't agree more!
I am moving to a new home tomorrow (March 2nd). This is something I've been expecting for far too long - and finally, it is happening... Of course I will miss my current home since it is where I've lived almost my entire life. It is where I've grown up, where I've made friends, where I've owned lovable cats and dogs and watched them departing the physical world. It is where I've lived my most strong and precious moments and emotions.

Image source is unknown.
But starting anew is never a bad idea, and we believe the home we're moving to will bring us much fortune and a whole new life. We're moving to our beloved hometown, close to pretty much everything; college, services, family, friends - even my boyfriend lives there. This means I'll never spend around three hours in transports to college (every day). :) With all kind of services nearby (including a post office), I'll save so much time it might even confuse me at first *laughs*. I'll have more time to sleep(!), to be with friends, to do things I like and of course to work on Wilwarin Designs. I feel anxious, happy yet nostalgic...

In the midst of such mixed emotions, of course I had to stop my handcrafting activity. If you have visited my Etsy shop during the last few hours, you might have noticed the message already. The shop is closed for "vacation" but I will reopen it in a week if everything goes as planned. :) I'm sorry since I should have informed you earlier of the big news, but time has been so tight with so many things to do. I'll be making another post here explaining how the transition will work on Wilwarin Designs in a while.

Thank you to everyone who have enjoyed my Winter Clearance Sale! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...