Monday, March 11, 2013

Seems like a whole new life...

The Etsy shop is reopen for business! :)
I am now living in my hometown... the transition has gone well, although there's still much to handle and organize. I am still missing internet in my new home, so I'm doing it one step at a time. The Etsy shop has been slightly remodeled, featuring all items which remained from the Winter clearance sale.

I have many new items too, created over the last couple of months... but due to last week's heavy quantity of hand-ins for my Master's, I couldn't even finish organizing my crafty corner and completing preparations for the new collection. But I can already mention that, this season, I've decided to make a more minimalist approach... lots of simpler and subtle pieces, without losing the delicate and romantic touch of Spring! My ideas for next Summer are even more different... but one thing at a time. :)

Now that we live pretty close to each other, me and my boyfriend finally managed to spend a relaxing weekend together. After last Saturday's family lunch, we headed to IKEA in order to purchase a couple of furniture pieces for my new room - followed by a few hours to assemble them. :p We called it a day as we sat to watch Spartacus, one of our very favorite TV shows.

As I said goodbye to the home where I've lived for 20 years, I managed to welcome new opportunities with open arms... I've tried not to be afraid of change, but accept it as my own fantasy doorway: a portal to infinite possibilities. There are still lots of stuff to organize, but I know this is going to be a great new chapter in my life!

My patina aqua desk and bookcase - hand painted by myself :) - along with some of our other furniture, ready to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...