Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Treasury List: Dreaming of Spring

I swear it, I try to stop... but I can't! I've found that creating treasury lists on Etsy happens to be a great method for me to get some great inspiration... thus it has become a wonderful part of my creative process.  Plus, who doesn't mind to spend some time each day drooling at some fantastic pieces of art? Because that's what keep finding aroung this huge(eeeee), amazing Etsian dimension!

As Winter draws to an end, I could not resist my nostalgia for Spring - well, for Summer too, but that's another story... anyway, I can't wait for this time of renewal and rebirth of the earth. This is the time for starting things anew... for tender pastel colors, fresh foggy mornings and the sweet scent of Nature's purity as it awakens from the stinging cold!

"Dreaming of Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...