Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wilwarin Designs is on a competition!


Easy Social Shop is carrying out a competition between online stores installed on Facebook using their application. Of course, I had to participate. :)) The prize consists on a great range of online advertisement (I need it so badly!). However, I would need your help to get it... yeah, this is another one of those typical Facebook contests functioning with votes... even I get tired of these kind of competition at times, but having access to this premium could bring Wilwarin Designs to a whole new level... so I'll just leave my plea along with the link, for anyone who might want to contribute. :)

(opens a new window)


Note: in order to proccess your vote, it is necessary to 'like' Easy Social Shop's page... but after the competition ends, you can always remove the interest of your list!

Thank you all!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...