Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Preparing for a new season - Part II


Finally my college semester has officialy ended! After many busy nights and weekends, public presentations and other college madness, it is time to embrace Wilwarin Designs and my milllion plans for it. Yesterday was my first day of winter academic vacation, thus my first day of crafting in a very long time... Misha has also been castrated yesterday morning and spent the day at the vet, which means I was able to "garnish" my crafting table at will, without having to deal with a four-legged crazy one constantly messing around. :D

I've decided to focus on two, perhaps three, main concepts/collections for this Spring/Summer season. I cannot tell any details about them even if I wanted to because they're still in a very initial phase of sketching and planning. Of course, that means I am open to any suggestions or requests from all of you, so if there is anything you would like to see at Wilwarin's shop this Summer, be it a trend or color palette, feel free to contact me or leave a comment in this post!

I'll bring more news really soon, maybe today, even! Stay tuned in this lovely wednesday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...