Saturday, January 26, 2013

Loving Wilwarin's packaging


This is how I package orders and gifts. Until a few months ago I used to ship every item in a cute organza bag (like the one in the picture), but nowadays I'll only leave that option for those clients who prefer it. I like the simplicity and daintiness of organza bags, but on the other hand, I am truly in love with these natural kraft pillow gift boxes! For each order, they are decorated with paper graphics I created myself on Photoshop from scratch, combining light, grungy beige with a beautiful and rare periwinkle tone. This color is so tender and pretty, even though it gives me headaches everytime it's time to print new cards and papers, because most printers seem not to be able to recognize it... and I usually get dark purple instead! Sure it is a real love-hate relationship between me and periwikle. ;)

From the various parts of running a small business such as mine, I sure like the packaging one above most. I love encaising a little bit of me along with my pieces. That is why I always package orders with most tenderness and care.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! It's another bee-busy one for me although. *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...