Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Resolutions?

Lovely and inspirational art print by Parada Creations.
So the Christmas season is finally over and here we are, looking forward to this brand new year. And, as most say, a new year brings a new life. Have you ever asked yourself why is that so? And how do you feel about that concept?
We all know there isn't a straight relationship between calendar seasons and changes in our personal lives, but most of the time I find myself believing that a new year is equivalent to a new cycle and many new oportunities.

Like many, I also like to look over my last 12 months, appraising all the recent events in my life. Then, I decide what things (be it daily customs or aspects of my personality) are good for me to keep and what aspects are bad and tend to wither my life and inner self. And then some lots of resolutions arise. I have many, many goals for this year, such as

  • Try new jewelry making styles and techniques
  • Develop Wilwarin Designs' international website
  • Take more pictures
  • Visit new places
  • Learn to properly cook
  • Learn to make my own candles and soaps
  • Meditate everyday
  • Start practising yoga
  • Read more
  • Blog more!
  • Find happiness in what I do (obviously I don't mean jewelry making).

What about your goals/resolutions? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...