Tuesday, January 22, 2013

End of semester!

Again, it's been so long since last I wrote! I wish I could take less time between posts. That's definitely another 2013 resolution for me. ;)

The last three weeks have been truly hardcore, bustling and too stressful for my own good. My Master's first semester is finally bidding goodbye, but the damages left behind by it in my daily life are many. Lots and loads of sleepless nights (I've spent two entire days with no sleep at all, and more than 30 hours straight working on the computer on my final project...), poor diet, the absence of ANY exercise and the lack of time for any other activities such as jewelry making... I know it will take a while to rectify everything - perhaps too long, considering that my next semester starts in less than a month away. But one should start today, right? And so I did, sleeping about 14h straight. :))

Speaking of damage left behind, the weather has been really bad and quite dangerous here in Portugal. The strong winds have knocked many trees down and caused some accidents on the road, which makes this a perfect day to stay home resting after such a hardcore season. Poor little Misha has been panicking the entire day, running and meowing around the house and staring from the windows with eyes wide open. I can even see street lamps waggle from my bedroom window. But however Mother Nature rages outside, I feel good and free because I've finally accomplished many tiring tasks and projects. That aside, I know everything will be alright.

I got to craft a tiny little bit during the last few weeks, but the weather doesn't let me take any good pictures. It doesn't let me go outside to hunt for supplies either. And sadly today I still feel too tired, thus my inspiration is not afoot. I decided I'd then start by gathering some inspiration for my next collection, and I ended up with creating a treasury list on Etsy. The ideas are now starting to flow and I intend to bring more news really soon. :)

Clicky-clicky on the picture to see the whole collection on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...