Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My nose looks like a...

Being unable to properly breathe through your nose might not be the end of the world, but I have experienced such a sensation for years and can tell that sometimes it couldn't get more despairing indeed, especially when it came to sleep. Constant nasal congestion has been troubling me pretty much since my teenage years but I took a long time to decide it wasn't, well... normal? Then, a couple of years ago, I found out I am allergic to house dust, which came to worsen my nose issues like sneezing, stuffy nose and constant nasal runoff. Then the headaches and throat infections came.

I have had several medical appointments during the last year to figure out the best way to reduce my nose problems. This was when I also came to know that I had a very deviated nasal septum. What a vicious, miserable little fella my parents gave me... *sad face*

So last monday, I've finally had my septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery. It actually went much better than I was expecting and I could say that I'm feeling great if it wasn't for the slight face swelling and all the bleeding. My lips seem like they're going to explode, no matter how many glasses of water I drink to keep myself well hydrated. Not to mention that little Misha has been crying by the other side of the door because he wants to be with me but I have to avoid pet contact at least until the bleeding ceases. :( But yeah, it could be worse!


Due to my medical condition, recent orders might take a little longer to be proccessed and shipped. My sweet boyfriend is a gentleman who's going to help me by taking the packages to the post office until I can go outside. :)

Now off to enjoy a little rest together with some mint tea and Game of Thrones!


Butterfly wishes,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...