Sunday, April 21, 2013

Back to orders

Day 7 of my septoplasty surgery recovery: At last, I was able to sit for a few hours and finish taking care of pending orders. Between the ache and the difficulty to breathe, focusing on a task still troubles me a lot. But slowly, I'm trying to get back to normal life. My silicone plates are probably going to get removed tomorrow morning - I can't wait to feel my poor nose finally alleviated! In the meanwhile, my fingers hurt from so much braiding. :)

Some "made-to-order" requests in the making.

For the first time since I got home from the hospital, I went outside for a walk. The weather has been pretty amazing, but I could never enjoy the outdoors because of my nose bleeding. It had been painful to appreciate these Spring sunny days from behind the window. But then again, I am slowly getting back to day-to-day life.

Gratitude to everybody who's been patiently waiting for their orders to be shipped! This last week has been quite the mess but I'm planning to have all orders proccessed and left at the post office in the next couple of days. Thanks again!


Butterfly wishes,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...