Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Finally, a real crafty session

To those who celebrate, I hope you've had a wonderful Easter with lots of family love and awesome food. I gladly have, although college work hasn't been missing either to consume my own soul. I have delivered two different projects yesterday, which I had been working on the entire Easter "vacation". But then, for the first time pretty much since September, I was able to sit on my table with the beads and filigrees without thinking about the long list of academic terrors I had to fulfill. I had missed it so much!


Along with finishing custom requests, it is now time to start preparing my Summer collection. I am going for a totally different approach this year and I can't wait to show it to you all. I am having lots of fun with gold, pastel colors and delicate tribal chic. That's all I can tell for now. :))

Also, it's been exactly a month since I've moved to a new home and a slightly new lifestyle. It was surprisingly easy to get used to it and leave those 20 years in the old home behind... but I still have a lot to do, finishing organizing my new bedroom; especially because it is so much smaller than the one I was used to, plus the walls are still pink (not a pinky girl this one...) and my Master's devours pretty much all my time! But after the walls are repainted it will be much easier to tidy all my craft supplies up and thus, to manage Wilwarin Designs. I should take the next weekend to do so.

Misha has become accustomed to the new home pretty quickly and is almost a (quite charming) grown-up now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...