Friday, August 17, 2012

Sick and wishful

My work has been kind of frozen during the last week and it breaks my heart that it is so. And why? Because I've been sick... I know, it sounds crazy. I haven't caught the flu for the entire Winter but I had to suffer a terrible throat infection right in August. I was immediately prescribed with these nasty antibiotics which have been really messing my entire body up. I haven't slept, nor being able to eat properly for nine days now. Not to mention that I got a second infection a couple of days ago - a fungal one, since the antibiotics seem to have exterminated most of my probiotic bacteria, leaving me exposed to all kind of other nasty things!

Obviously - and sadly - I haven't had the energy to work on brand new jewelry... but today, finally, I'm feeling better and decided I would update you with some stuff I had prepared. So I've just added new ocean inspired vial necklaces and a couple of two amazing, OOAK, natural sea urchin rings to my Etsy store. Be sure to check on them and also, don't forget that all items are 15% off until the end of the month!

Glass vial necklace with natural European cowrie conches, a starfish charm in antique copper and a Swarovski crystal. It is available for purchase here.

Adjustable ring with a big sized natural sea urchin skeleton in gorgeous dark green and purple tones. It is available here.

My deepest apologies for my low speed on proccessing orders and replying to messages. I promise I'll come back at full force soon enough!

Thanks for the understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...