Sunday, July 1, 2012

Working on brand new surprises...


It's been a total mission impossible to keep this blog updated. In fact, I have so many pages to manage - main blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Etsy Store, Lilyshop, international website and so on... as I work alone on this little business, I've been struggling to reach all of those branches of my tree! As a result I have to put a few of my pages aside and freeze them until I have a few minutes to give them some of my (very required) attention.

But even though I haven't come to this little corner for a while, I have never stopped working. In fact, I am still replete of plans and ideas I'd like to materialize before the end of Summer.
- I could start talking about them but that would kind of ruin the spirit. ;)

Glass vial pendant necklace with real, natural dandelion seeds! A little treasure for Nature, available for sale here.

Promising to give news really soon *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...