Friday, April 20, 2012

A stirred week

I believe the title says it all huh?
It's been in fact a very tough week and I've seen it pass so quickly. Last weekend brought me delightful news of my very first international order, via Etsy. Needless to say that I've spent like 2 days totally ecstatic about it. ;) It is a pure blessing to see people following your small business and trusting it enough to give it a try.

"Selfless Love", a vintage inspired ring in antique silver & rose quartz, now departing to the United Kingdom! Thanks again to the buyer. ;)
As I waited for the order's transaction to be processed, I've worked on brand new thank you cards (Photoshop'ing can be pure slave labor at times, I tell ya!) and started searching for gift boxes for packaging. I usually send my orders in pretty organza bags tied with a bow, but in this case with such a long trip, I was afraid the bag would not be enough to protect it. Of course my country is not towards the most simple things like plain kraft gift boxes, unless I make orders of 100€ or more - well ye, there's nowai I can afford that. So after hours of searching through the portuguese web and catalogs, the simplest solution comes again to my head: Etsy. Damn, that place's got everything. And so I shall start improving my packages' presentation soon enough. :)

Sadly I haven't got much free time for creating, but I've managed to add some pretties to my Etsy store since Easter. Feel free to have a look if you haven't yet. In the meanwhile I plan to spend some quality time this weekend, playing with my beads and ribbons and cabochons...

"SILVER MOON", a fabric flower brooch made out of silver satin ribbon, with fluffy grey natural guinea feathers, a silver-plated stamping and a grey freshwater pearl. It is for sale HERE.
That being said, I'm off to rest, longing for the weekend beading. Have a nice weekend!

Much love,
Wilwarin Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...