Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's a lazy Sunday

After a busy rushing week working on Easter custom requests, I just felt like slowing down for this weekend and relax... soon laziness took over my entire body and mind. Normally it isn't really my thing as lazy days tend to make me feel anxious and depressed... I have the need of keeping myself busy in some way - sometimes people will even find me doing more than a single task at the same time! But sometimes (more like every 3 months *giggles*), I'll surrender and spend the day in total drowsiness.

Today is one of such days. After two weeks of splendid sun and unusually high temperatures considering Spring's just arrived, the weather is changing. The sky is cloudier and the air slightly colder (well, it is vernally normal now)... and I've never known exactly why, these weather changes always bring my most apathetic size to the top. So today is a lazy Sunday. I've spent the entire afternoon reading, watching Coyote Ugly on TV and sipping green tea with a fluffy cat at my feet - and I do not regret it, not today! I've also have the honor to be the first person to taste a new chocolate truffle recipe by my Mom...

Okay, they don't look exactly like truffles but I can assure you that anyone would cry for more... yummy!

But besides all the laziness, I still have had the time and will for a new, totally special little crafting... I've just listed this vintage inspired and sweet looking birdcage pendant/decoration piece, which makes a wonderful gift for a little girl or a gracious, shabby chic lady...

This birdcage, named "HOPE", features a swinging bird on the inside and cute dangling trinkets. It's openable, being able to hold a little treasure or solid air fresheners like pout pourri. Perfect to hang on a little girl's room or your car mirror as a freshener holder! It is for sale HERE.

Next week I'll be busy again, finishing many other projects I've had to hold because of custom requests, shopping for new supplies and preparing myself for Easter. This means, between some other things, cleaning the entire house. Even if we're not spending the Easter holiday at our place and however I'm not much into christianity myself, but I do respect my Mom's faith as highly as I can.

So now I'm off to relax a little bit more and get myself ready for this new week!
Much love,
Wilwarin Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...